Monday, August 25, 2014

DRINK!

A recent addition to the collection.  Personally I feel I did a decent quality paint-job. This puts me up to 3 civilians, a gravedigger, a lady sweeping up and now the goddess of the bar.

31 millimeters from the base of the skirt to the top of the head.

Oh yeah, I gotta say sumethin gamer-ey 'ere: WHARBLE GARHBLE FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANTZ ITZ!!! Clickity Link.

... 

Oh, you want to know what the random link is? Heh, its a Kickstarter for a new game. I want the miniature figures and tiles, screw the rules.

Specifically:
Orlaf: A human barbarian I actually like. (surprisingly hard to find)
Ibrahim: I’ve seen pics of his shield and it is awesome and I wants it.
Venetia: Female warrior monk with a proper weapon? YES PLEASE!
Hrath: Its a lizardman. Resistance is futile. ... Unless the smoke looks like crap.
Elshara: My ghosty collection is still small.
Hoggar: ZOMBIE TROLL SHAMAN! that is all. Oh yeah, its also a pretty damned unique concept.
Grund: undead dwarf king. Mantic keeps providing unique things!
Undead grunts: My collection could use reinforcements.
Dwarf Revnants & Zombie Troll: DAMN YOU MANTIC’S CREATIVITY!
Fantasy Orcs: I have savages, but slightly more civilized and still tribal would be nice.
Demons: The demon muse demands more for her endless horde! (I’ll introduce her later)
Succubus: Normally the demon muse would have problems (she gets jealous) but being pure fighter and dressed helps.
Kapoka: Its a tree-man satyr! How can I resist?
Arianya: I have a weakness for female non-humans who keep their clothes on.
Dungeon Furniture: SCATTER TERRAIN! (small pieces of scenery)
Hordin: Dwarf bartender and pup. Yep yep.
Blaine: He looks kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment