Sunday, January 11, 2015

Woo Hoo!

Early blogging due to progress!
Now for the January's running record:
I has blogged to minimum levels :), still no game :(.

Budget: Hoo boy, started not too bad (over by $17.61) but then I realized I donwana sculpterate bases. Also Rathuros is shmexy awesomes and one for the gaming table would be nice. So currently I'm over by $42.67


Now for minis: 5 completed, 11 currently WIP (work in progress) first the three new additions.

Bad Ass Inventor cares not about lost arms and legs.

It's ZapoRay Gun time!

Green hair comes with the territory when you have white hair and spend 8+ hours a day in the water.

It's hard to see but she has polar bear green hair. ... What's that I hear you say? Polar bears are white not green? Having been to Brookfield Zoo in summer I can safely say polar bears can turn green from algae. Proof from the BBC If you want more info you can Google it yourself. I don't know if the BBC is like US media for internal politics, sports etc. but I know their world and science coverage is top notch when it comes to reliability.

Now the before pic-ies:
I promise the Samurai was bare plastic before this week but I was working on that color on the other two.

The white is a primer so the bright yellow on them won't take 5 weeks to finish.
That's all for now, hopefully this Tuesday I can play some Malifaux.

No comments:

Post a Comment